Our hooded muslin baby bath towel is a good fit for your baby’s bath time.
Muslin is plain-woven cotton fabric, getting popular nowadays, for good reasons. It’s delicate and soft, fine and smooth in texture. Muslin towel will get even softer after washing. It’s also light because of its lighter and looser weave, ideal for bath towels.
Muslin has fewer warp threads and increased spacing between the the warp threads, therefore muslin material is more breathable, allowing heat to escape and fresh air to enter, ideal for babies so that they can be comfortable and calm, especially in hot Singapore.
The disadvantage is, muslin fabric is easier to wrinkle, not a big concern to be used as bath towel blanket though.
The hooded muslin baby bath towels are printed with lovely patterns. Unfortunately there’re too many patterns that we can’t list them all. So patterns are randomly chosen. Buyer can choose from 2 trimming colours: blue (more suitable for boys) or pink (for girls most likely).
- Design / Pattern: randomly chosen
- Size / Dimension: 70x70cm
- Material: 100% Cotton Muslin
- Suitable for: newborn up to 5-6 years old babies
- 4 Layers of muslin
- Ultra soft and light
- Delicate, fine and smooth in texture, gentle to baby’s skin
- Large size, enough to last from new born to the toddler years
- Super absorbent, helping your little one keep warm and dry
- Machine washable, quick dry
- Super durable, breathable and soft material
- wash before first use
- mash with cold or warm water, no hot water
- wash with like colours only
- mild detergent
- no ironing, no dry wash