If you pay by PayPal or credit card, you do not need to inform us after payment is made, as payment is automatically processed by our payment processing service provider in the backend.
If you pay by PayNow or bank transfer, please indicate your order number in transfer message and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after making transfer with your order number and date of transfer.
Yes, very secure and safe.
We do not store or collect your credit card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors.
The payment processors (PayPal and Stripe) are adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
Please login to your 3princess.com account, go to Orders section, you can find your orders together with order status:
- On-hold: order received, waiting for payment via PayNow or bank transfer
- Pending: order received, waiting for payment via credit card
- Failed: order received, but payment via credit card did not go through successfully (failed or rejected)
- Processing: payment has been received, we are preparing to send order
- Complete: order has been sent out via chosen shipping method
- Cancel Request: buyer made cancellation request, waiting for approval
- Refunded: order has been refunded
- Canceled: order has been canceled (before payment is received, so there's no refund)
Yes sure, we have worry-free, ‘no question asked’ cancel, return, refund policy.
If order has not been shipped out, you can cancel it by clicking on Cancel button of the order in your account, we will process cancellation request and refund:
If order has been shipped out, you can still return the parcel and get refund within 7 days upon receipt of shipment. But you need to contact us first to get return approval. For more details, please refer to Return & Exchange FAQ.
Usually, refund will be credited via the original payment method used.